Dr Rupa Joshi

24th November 2015
Written by a patient at Westfield road surgery

I can't thank her enough with great concern and care towards my husband's illness. There should be more doctors like her in our surgery. She stand and greet patients always and very welcoming indeed. Just seeing her makes me at ease.

14th October 2015
Written by a patient at Woodley Centre Surgery

Dr Joshi has helped me with ongoing anxiety issues. She listens and has been instrumental in my treatment and ongoing recovery. Dr Joshi is an asset to the team at Woodley.

15th August 2015
Written by a patient at Woodley Centre Surgery

Dr Joshi has helped me with anxiety issues and been very supportive.

14th May 2015
Written by a patient at Westfield road surgery

I have recently been treated at Royal Berks Hospital for a serious eye problem that was diagnosed and hospital treatment organised on the same day as my visit to Westfield Road Surgery. Today I saw Dr Joshi for a follow up appointment to inform me of my treatment regime going forward. As always Dr Joshi appeared very concerned for my well being, she listened to my concerns about sime side effects I was feeling from the new medication and suggested changes. I feel fortunate to be in the hands of such a good doctor. John Munslow.

26th April 2015
Written by a patient at Woodley Centre Surgery

Dr Joshi has helped me with anxiety issues and been sympathetic, helpful and professional. She put me at ease when talking about a stressful condition and has really helped to aid my recovery and maintenance plan.