Dr Rukhsana Chaudhry

15th November 2016
Written by a patient at Hazlemere Surgery

very easy to talk to and very through

27th October 2016
Written by a patient at Hazlemere Surgery

I called the surgery to speak to the receptionist about a disturbing problem that came on suddenly. Within less than a minute I was able to speak to Dr Chaudhry, who wrote a prescription that was ready within 10 minutes. May need follow-up and not 100% that this medication will work but she did make it clear that I could go back if symptoms didn't clear up.

6th October 2016
Written by a patient at Hazlemere Surgery

This doctor has the most amazing approach. She really cares.Having treated the whole family for many years she looks at the whole picture. She has a wealth of experience and I truly feel I have a family doctor who is looking after me. Due to time restraints these qualities are a dying art !!

22nd September 2016
Written by a patient at Hazlemere Surgery

The consultation is never rushed and Dr Chaudhry always has time to listen. A perfect GP.

20th September 2016
Written by a patient at Hazlemere Surgery

I always go to see Dr Chaudhry if I can she listens, gives excellent care and advice. I never feel rushed or that I am wasting her time. She is in my opinion one of the best Dr's at this surgery. She also asks after my Autistic son which is very thoughtful of her.