Dr Rukhsana Chaudhry

« 1 2 3 4 »

29th May 2017
Written by a patient at Hazlemere Surgery

Fantastic doctor, listens to you and doesn't rush you and the best doctor I have ever seen a true professional who cares about her patients.

4th May 2017
Written by a patient at Desborough Surgery

Dr Chaudry is a very pleasant doctor who always has time to talk to me.

20th December 2016
Written by a patient at Hazlemere Surgery

I took my son to see Dr Chaudry after persistent symptoms of concussion a week after the accident. She referred us on to Children's Day Ward, and actually made the same diagnosis as the consultant paediatrician made later the same day. Her manner was open and inquisitive, and she was thorough. My son was reassured by her. I would recommend her as a thoughtful and caring GP.

15th November 2016
Written by a patient at Hazlemere Surgery

very easy to talk to and very through

27th October 2016
Written by a patient at Hazlemere Surgery

I called the surgery to speak to the receptionist about a disturbing problem that came on suddenly. Within less than a minute I was able to speak to Dr Chaudhry, who wrote a prescription that was ready within 10 minutes. May need follow-up and not 100% that this medication will work but she did make it clear that I could go back if symptoms didn't clear up.

« 1 2 3 4 »