Dr Ruhul Amin

Specialist in circumcision surgery Trainer in circumcision surgery General Medical Practitioner Cosmetic Doctor

• Cosmetic Medicine

24th April 2018
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

I had two cyst removed from scalp, very friendly and efficient would 100% use again!

20th March 2018
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

I visited Dr Amin on 13th February to complete a form to renew my Driving Licence at 73 to enable me to drive our motorhome. This service is no longer provided by my GP. I found the clinic very helpful when I made my initial enquiry. They gave me advice on how to get a copy of my records from my surgery and when I visited on the 13th I found everyone very professional. Dr Amin was very thorough and helpful. I would recommend Dr Amin and the clinic. I was completely satisfied. My husband will also have to renew his licence soon so he will also use Thornhill Clinic which was recommended to us by our own GP surgery.

21st January 2018
Written by a carer at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

I have visited Thornhill Clinic on 21.12.2017 just before Christmas when my 5yr old son was undergoing a circumcision. Dr Ruhul Amin and his team was very professional and answered all my questions and concerns. My son was very nervous so he was given enough time and support to get ready for the procedure. All members of the staff were very nice and friendly.We have received great service and consultation to prepare us for a circumcision procedure and aftercare. I would recommend Dr Ruhul Amin 100%.

15th January 2018
Written by a carer at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Dr Amin has circumcised both my sons. He went through everything before the procedure explaining what to expect and the aftercare. He was kind and compassionate towards my sons and professionally carried out the procedure. If I am blessed with another son I will definitely be asking Dr Amin to perform the circumcision.

15th January 2018
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Dr Amin was very professional when dealing with my son circumcision. He explained the process and what aftercare was required. The overall experience at the clinic was very good and made the experience less stressful

Doctors working at Thornhill Circumcision Centre