Dr Ruhul Amin

Specialist in circumcision surgery Trainer in circumcision surgery General Medical Practitioner Cosmetic Doctor

• Cosmetic Medicine

24th September 2017
Written by a patient at Thornhill Clinic

I had a mole removed from the side of my forehead in August. Dr Amin explained the procedure and answered all of my questions. He was reassuring and precise during the procedure. I had stitches which were removed the following week. I have a minimal scar which is barely noticeable. Thank you!

8th September 2017
Written by a carer at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Dr Amin performed the circumcision for my ~8 weeks son Loukas end of July 2017. It is not in my culture for males to be circumcised and I was very nervous. Dr. Amin [and his assistant] were very kind and listened to all my concerns. He explained everything very thoroughly and he took extra care when performing the circumcision. He did a beautifully and meticulous job. I was very pleased with the results. We followed all his instructions and there were no complications and all healed very smoothly.

5th September 2017
Written by a carer at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Dr Ruhul Amin is a great and very accommodating doctor.He explained everything before the operation and he is very honest to us.He assured my son that everything will be alright and he was right..After 3 weeks since the operation,my son is totally healed and 100% ok.I can't wait to come back to this clinic to do the same operation for my second son when he will be on the right age to do it.

23rd August 2017
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

I was very pleased with the service that I received at the Thornhill Circumcision Centre. Dr Ruhul Amin fully explained the procedure in the consultation beforehand and gave me extensive aftercare instructions. The only complication with the procedure was that was that l had to have all stitches rather than the scaffolding stitches and glue as previously agreed, but was refunded the difference. Both Dr Amin and his staff were courteous and polite and genuinely cared. It has been 25 days since my procedure and I appear to be healing very well, and I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Amin and the Thornhill Centre.

21st August 2017
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

This is great job and beautiful I try to recommend all my relation to come and visit this special clinic

Doctors working at Thornhill Circumcision Centre