Dr Ruhul Amin

Specialist in circumcision surgery Trainer in circumcision surgery General Medical Practitioner Cosmetic Doctor

• Cosmetic Medicine

17th November 2017
Written by a carer at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Professional care and smooth experience for child and parent.

30th October 2017

Dr Ruhul Amin was very good and help full

24th September 2017
Written by a patient at Thornhill Clinic

I had a mole removed from the side of my forehead in August. Dr Amin explained the procedure and answered all of my questions. He was reassuring and precise during the procedure. I had stitches which were removed the following week. I have a minimal scar which is barely noticeable. Thank you!

8th September 2017
Written by a carer at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Dr Amin performed the circumcision for my ~8 weeks son Loukas end of July 2017. It is not in my culture for males to be circumcised and I was very nervous. Dr. Amin [and his assistant] were very kind and listened to all my concerns. He explained everything very thoroughly and he took extra care when performing the circumcision. He did a beautifully and meticulous job. I was very pleased with the results. We followed all his instructions and there were no complications and all healed very smoothly.

5th September 2017
Written by a carer at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Dr Ruhul Amin is a great and very accommodating doctor.He explained everything before the operation and he is very honest to us.He assured my son that everything will be alright and he was right..After 3 weeks since the operation,my son is totally healed and 100% ok.I can't wait to come back to this clinic to do the same operation for my second son when he will be on the right age to do it.

Doctors working at Thornhill Circumcision Centre