Dr Ruediger Schneider

17th February 2015
Written by a patient at Roebuck House - Practice 1

I have had a series of very complex physical and mental health conditions since having a traumatic car accident 2 years ago. I have at no point felt as though I am not getting the best care I possibly could, Dr Schenider listens to you and discusses the best way forward with your care.

21st December 2014
Written by a patient at Roebuck House - Practice 1

I had to recently see the practice nurses for after care following seeing the Doctor and they were very helpful, thorough and made me feel very well taken care of. They had a great deal of patience and answered any questions that I had and reassured me.

10th December 2014
Written by a patient at Roebuck House - Practice 1

Dr Schneider diagnosed that I had shingles and told me of possible side effects, ensuring I had the medication to help with it. His Reception Staff are very helpful on questions and prescriptions. I see his Practice Nurse, quarterly to monitor my Diabetes. She is thorough and her help is keeping this under control.

Doctors working at Roebuck House - Practice 1