Dr Rudy Capildeo

• Neurology

31st July 2019
Written by a patient at The Bournemouth Nuffield Hospital

Had an appointment with Dr. Capildeo in March 2019, he made me feel like it was more of a sales call rather than a medical appointment. He withdrew me from existing Parkinsons medication that I had been on for years to replace them with anti-psychotics. it wasn't until I got the medication home that I realised they were used for schizophrenia patients. I saw him 6 times and my condition deteriorated after my first appointment. I would never see him again and would NOT advise anyone else to either. Be vigilant!

2nd July 2019
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

Having had an initial consultation with Dr Rudy Capildeo this evening, I felt that I needed to write a review because I have never experienced such care and compassion in the NHS or privately. It’s clear that Rudy (as he insisted I call him) takes a very personal approach to his patients as he couldn’t have spent more time asking me questions about myself, my family and my history. I felt he was genuinely interested in getting to know me. Literally within 60 seconds of walking into his office he spotted the probable cause of my symptoms, honing in on a blood test result that had been overlooked by my GP. It’s early days but I feel like I am in good hands and I feel a big sense of relief having found someone who I trust will help me get well.

24th January 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

Doc C as I call him has been so caring, kind, patient and considerate since the day I had my first consultation with him. He takes his time listening to symptoms and I never felt rushed when I was with him. The care he not only gave me but my family was second to none and I can't thank him enough. My treatment is on going due to the nature of my condition but I am thankful I am in such good hands and that I have such an excellent consultant whom I trust wholly.

16th October 2015
Written by a carer at The Bournemouth Nuffield Hospital

The doc was thorough and has a great sense of humour and is knowledgeable and very approachable.A very good consultation all round

21st June 2015
Written by a patient at The Bournemouth Nuffield Hospital

A very knowledgeable and kind doctor, who is willing to give you his time and listen to you. Very carefull and meticulous in his diagnosis and extremely experienced as well. Would recommend and fully trust this doctor completely

Nearest Neurologists