Dr Rudy Capildeo

• Neurology

Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital
8th October 2019

Posted by Linda Millington, Brentwood. I saw Dr Rudy Capildeo at the Brentwood Nuffield Hospital this morning, 8 October 2019, after a gap of 5 years. As before he was extremely kind, patient and charming. He sat and listened while I rambled on as he did on all the other occasions I have had consultations with him. He will happily give you written notes about what has been discussed and ensure that you leave his office feeling reassured and "safe". If you're looking for a first rate neurologist then Dr Capildeo is your man.

Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital
2nd July 2019

Having had an initial consultation with Dr Rudy Capildeo this evening, I felt that I needed to write a review because I have never experienced such care and compassion in the NHS or privately. It’s clear that Rudy (as he insisted I call him) takes a very personal approach to his patients as he couldn’t have spent more time asking me questions about myself, my family and my history. I felt he was genuinely interested in getting to know me. Literally within 60 seconds of walking into his office he spotted the probable cause of my symptoms, honing in on a blood test result that had been overlooked by my GP. It’s early days but I feel like I am in good hands and I feel a big sense of relief having found someone who I trust will help me get well.

Nearest Neurologists