Dr Rudy Capildeo

12th November 2020

Dr Rudy has helped me at a time when I dont know what has been going on with my body, it has been exhausting and with my normal GP disregarding my symptoms it makes you feel even less cared for. Dr Rudy has made a space where I actually feel as if he is my doctor and will keep me informed and reassured and has made me feel for the first time like im actually being listened to it. He was also open to speak about the recent bouts of strep may have effected me neurologically and was open to talking to me about the unknown effects of covid might have neuroloically as well. He doesn't shut down or dismiss and is a great doctor of which you can trust and not feel invalidated by. Hoping that we can keep working together to find a solution.

12th August 2020

I was lucky enough to get a referral to see Dr Capildeo in December 2018. I was so unwell. Dr Capildeo assured me that he would make sure I would be okay. If it was not for Dr Capildeo I would now be in a wheelchair due to paralysis. He referred me for immediate surgery & saved me! I am still under Dr Capildeo’s care & he has looked after me all the way through my journey of surgery & rehabilitation. I could never recommend him highly enough as he is the most amazing & caring man anyone could ever wish to meet. I will thank him every single day for giving me my life back.

11th August 2020

Doctor Capildeo was first recommended to me by my private healthcare about eight years ago and he diagnosed me with Parkinson’s disease. I have been seeing him five or six times a year since then ,every time my wife and I meet Him he carefully explains what the next steps are. He is always makes me feel positive And optimistic about my ParkiInsons Diisease. During the recent lockdown he kept in touch on a daily basis helped us through it. Geoff Nisbett

11th August 2020

Dr Rudy has changed my life. In six months we have worked together and have controlled by seizures and my quality of life is 100% better. Best thing I ever did, and he saw me at my worst! Even without private medical I would absolutely pay for a consultation. Worth every penny and put my trust in him wholeheartedly.

Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital
3rd March 2020

A really fabulous doctor and I can't recommend highly enough. He listened thoroughly to my concerns, took me seriously, and was very thorough, kind and reassuring. I would wholeheartedly recommend.

• Neurology