Dr Rowena Hill

5th October 2015
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

very great doctor to have wverytime I've been to the doctors regarding my self or my children I have always walked out with a settled mind no un answers questions!!! the best doctor I have ever had in my life!!!

22nd September 2015

ALWAYS THERE TO HELP AND PUTS YOU AT EASE, VERY GOOD AT ALL TIMES

4th August 2015
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

A shame the practice is not run in the way Dr Hill treats her patients.

16th February 2015
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

I am a new patient at Riverbank Medical Centre (having moved counties) and I saw Dr. Rowena Hill for an emergency appointment for which I was very grateful for a couple of months ago for a muscle spasm in my neck. She treated me excellently and I was cured within 24 hours. I made an appointment to see her again today about another issue - this was something I was quite nervous about discussing but she put me at ease immediately. I didn't explain myself terribly well and forgot much of what I had planned to say but she fully understood me and while very proffessional she was also extremely kind, reassuring and understanding. I really appreciated this and she worked with me to come up with a solution. She also came up with another option I had never been offered before through my previous medical centre. I am very grateful to her especially for her kindness and understanding. Thank you very much.