Dr Rosie Ghumman

9th March 2018
Written by a patient at Northfields Surgery

Dr Ghumman has an excellent bedside manner and I always leave a consultation feeling that I have been heard and am receiving the best care.

19th October 2015

Dr Rosie Ghumman Is a life saver, she has a heart of gold and the knowledge to match, she is so easy to talk to and it is the best medical partnership I have ever known. I have had many Gp`s in my life but Dr Rosie Ghumman is by far the best. I have so many complex health issues for the past 4 years after an attack but Dr Rosie Ghumman in a couple of months has listened and done more for me than others in years. Dr Rosie Ghumman always has a smile and such a pro-active approach and I feel easy for the first time in 4 years I finally have a GP I can really trust my life with which has been so rare in my life.Dr Rosie Ghumman always teaches me things and always keeps me informed on everything happening at lightning speed. If only every surgery had a Dr Rosie Ghumman the world would be a better place.

Short link to review Dr Rosie Ghumman: http://iwgc.net/eikq3