Dr Rona Hellings

30th May 2019
Written by a patient at The Malago Surgery

A very disappointing experience with Dr Hellings. During a very difficult time, Dr Hellings felt that it was acceptable to predict my exact treatment for a suspected cardiac issue prior to me even being referred to a cardiologist without any medical evidence of what was actually going on. No consideration was given to my medical history or background and the comment was incredibly flippant with very little thought given to the patients reaction. I am surprised a GP and a Partner of Malago surgery can make such a statement when that's exactly what they are a GP not a Cardiologist.

24th July 2018
Written by a patient at The Malago Surgery

I visited this doctor today, she is a very lovely lady, she listens and helps, she is also beautiful too, l hope l see her every time l need a doctor

7th February 2016
Written by a patient at The Malago Surgery

Dr Hellings treated me when I was in deep depression, her patience, advice and willingness to listen was remarkable. I can honestly say I wouldn't be here today without her help.

Doctors working at The Malago Surgery