Dr Roman Cregg

• Anaesthetics and ITU

12th January 2016

Very knowledgeable, took time to listen to me and explain what would be the next steps in my treatment. It was my first visit to see Dr Cregg and I hope my future visits will be just as fruitful.

8th December 2015

Simply the best. Needs to spend more time with each patient

26th October 2015

Brilliant person. very attentive to my needs. Result!!

20th July 2015

I have only been seeing Dr Cregg for a year now and feel that when I do get to see him he is attentive and tries to offer the best solutions for my pain management. He talked me through the options available and answered my concerns about potential medications. We agreed to try a new course of medication on the understanding that if I didn't feel any improvement then another course of treatment could be applied. After trying the medication and finding no improvement we discussed other options available and he is now arranging for me to have injections directly into the back. I also recently mentioned to him that I had been given a long waiting period for my next appointment and he agreed to see if he could speed this up for me and within weeks I had been given an earlier appointment. I really appreciated this.

4th May 2015

Dr Cregg helped me get an appointment for injections into my back when the waiting lists are impossibly long. I will need ongoing treatment and hope that my experience will be as good in the future. I look forward to meeting him again as a follow up.

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists