Dr Rodney Grahame

• Rheumatology

25th January 2015
Written by a patient at University College Hospital

He's a legend! Don't know what I would have done if he had not correctly diagnosed me with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. Compassionate, modest and brilliant.

20th November 2013
Written by a carer at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

What a diligent physician! What a kind gentleman!

17th December 2011
Written by a patient at University College Hospital

For the first time ever I was listened to and not treated like an idiot. He understood all my symptoms and diagnosed me with Hypermobility Ehlers Danlos Syndrome and Autonomic Dysfunction. He made me feel totally at ease, treated me with full respect and was just amazing. He takes time, listens and really makes you feel cared about, he asked to see my son who was also suffering and 3 months later diagnosed him with the same. Local hospitals had messed us about for 5 years at this point so seeing him was a Godsend to my family.

17th December 2011
Written by a patient at University College Hospital

Professor Grahame specialises in Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. He was thorough, and detailed and explained everything fully. He gave me numerous courses of action and followed up on them all. My one problem is that my follow up appointment was scheduled for January, and the hospital treatment he recommended was also scheduled for January. When I phoned up and asked for his next available appointment, I was told there wasn't one available until mid-June.

Nearest Rheumatologists