Report this review of Dr Robin Roberts

15th January 2021

Dr Roberts was entirely professional in every way. His evident breadth and depth of knowledge gave me the confidence to put my trust in his suggested course of treatment. He also explained things to me in a way that enabled me to understand not only what my diagnosis was but also how the suggested course of treatment was the right one going forward. I travel over two hours to his practice and am very happy to do this knowing that I have found the right person to treat me. I would highly recommend him and would like to take this opportunity to publicly thank him for what he has done for me and as a result of his treatment for my family.