Dr Robert Westgate

29th May 2015
Written by a patient at Brunswick House Medical Group

We are not frequent attenders at GP surgery but this week my son needed advice on sore ear DR Westgate gave it over telephone and prescribed treatment,it is sorted.thankyou. I also needed to see a doctor once again telephone consultation and early follow up appointment.Thankyou I like the comfort of knowing I can speak to GP if needed.

22nd December 2014
Written by a patient at Brunswick House Medical Group

Dr Westgate is approachable and explained my condition. He also explained he had not yet the received results from rheumatology, and he will contact me as soon as he receives them.

16th July 2014
Written by a patient at Brunswick House Medical Group

I have total trust in this particular doctor, I feel that he listens, respects and cares! I feel that he goes that extra mile to ensure that every possible thing is done in to diagnose, treat and maintain any ongoing health issues. In particular in my case I feel that on two occasions he has literally saved my life by getting me to hospital when it was needed! Firstly with my primary health condition (dilated cardiomyopathy) and secondary and most recently two pancreatitis attacks caused by gallstones. I could not recommend this doctor highly enough and he is a credit to the medical profession. I cannot make any suggestions whatsoever on how any improvements this doctor could make to offer a better service as I think he is the best doctor in this practice. Thank you!!

16th July 2014
Written by a patient at Brunswick House Medical Group

I find Dr Westgate a very personable Doctor, very easy to talk to which I feel is very important for the patient. infact the practice on a whole has a very pleasent atmosphere when you walk into the premises.

13th July 2014