Dr Robert Wears

• Gastroenterology
  • Geriatric medicine

6th June 2017
Written by a patient at Solihull Hospital

Had to go through the worry of potentially having to deal with dreaded Mr C. Had a fast track in which my Doctor was fantastic (Knowle Surgery), my dealings with the staff at Solihull Heart of England Hospital was first class and professional and quick. The Nurses were compassionate but most of all the manner in which Dr Wears approached the subject was heart warming. He put my mind at ease and the Colonoscopy was approached in a true professional manner but with the added touch of humour, without this approach I would have been even more worried, however, he was that good that I didn't need any pain relief (at all), good news for me nothing found that caused concern. He took time to explain what he was doing and the diagnosis.. Great Doctor with Humility..

13th February 2012
Written by a patient at Solihull Hospital

Dr Wears made me feel really relaxed and comfortable, I was very worried going in for a sigmoidoscopy and he made me feel at ease and so did his nursing staff.

Nearest Gastroenterologists