Dr Robert Sutherland

• Anaesthetics and ITU

10th December 2017
Written by a patient at Western General Hospital

Very well cared for By Dr Sutherland he put me totally at ease and explained everything before I was anaesthetised , he phoned me before my appointment to asked questions he then made an appointment to see me before the procedure I can't thank him enough for helping me get through the MRI scan , the aftercare was first class by himself and his team .

30th October 2017
Written by a patient at Western General Hospital

Dr Sutherland went out of his way to make me feel at ease whilst undergoing a mri scan recently. His whole team went above and beyond to ensure I was comfortable and fully aware of the procedure.

16th October 2017
Written by a patient at Western General Hospital

Dr Sutherland is a friendly open and very professional doctor. He treats you as an individual listening, explaining and answering questions in a calm and relaxed manner. This gives you confidence in what lies ahead. He was in telephone contact with me before my procedure then in person on the day both pre and post procedure. This made all the difference and everything went according to plan with no concerns.

28th March 2017
Written by a patient at Western General Hospital

I recently underwent major surgery at DCN Western General, Dr Sutherland and all of his colleagues made this process as easy going as possible. Reading the other reviews written for Dr Sutherland makes me smile because he genuinely was a gentleman with the perfect sense of humour to stabilise any worries about the impending operation, the Propofol really helped too....thanks doc!

17th March 2017
Written by a patient at Western General Hospital

Dr Sutherland helped me feel relaxed prior to my procedure. He fully explained what was going to happen and when. He also visited me after the procedure to reassure me everything had gone okay.

Short link to review Dr Robert Sutherland: http://iwgc.net/eou