Dr Robert Sutherland

• Anaesthetics and ITU

20th February 2017
Written by a patient at Western General Hospital

DR Sutherland is a great doctor totally put my mind at ease and felt very comfortable with him.

24th April 2016
Written by a patient at Western General Hospital

I was so nervous ahead of my MRI that I did not sleep well for days in the lead up. I had received a reassuring letter from Dr Sutherland before attending the Western General, but on the day he was great and explained the whole procedure to me before beginning. Whats more I was totally put at ease and confident that nothing would go ahead without first giving my approval. I can say that this was a near fabulous event. lol

8th February 2016
Written by a patient at Western General Hospital

Dr Sutherland was completely empathetic and supportive of my concerns regarding sedation. He listened to my concerns attentively and did not pressure me to have the procedure. He did everything within his power to make me feel comfortable with the procedure, even allowing my husband to stay in the room with me. Despite my reservations, in the end I elected to have the sedation and was very glad I did, as it permitted the procedure to go smoothly. Thanks to Dr. Sutherland, I would elect to have the sedation again without any reservations or hesitation.

6th February 2016
Written by a patient at Western General Hospital

I was contacted by Dr Sutherland before my appointment and he went through everthing that was going to happen and as I am extremely clostiphobic hr immediately put me at ease. I would like to say thst my experience on the day was absolutely Brilliant and would highly recommend anyone to Dr Sutherland and a big thsnk you to the nurse Maryin admitance and all the staff in the Scanner Ward . A Great Big Thank You to all . D.A.LOVATT LICG.HNC.HND.BCS.

30th January 2016
Written by a patient at Western General Hospital

I had seen the consultant who had said that a surgeon would not do surgery without seeing a MRI scan first but she also told me that they have an Anaesthetist on call as i am claustrophobic. Dr Sutherland rang me at home to put my mind at rest and to explain the procedure, on the day I went in to have my scan Dr Sutherland. Once again saw me to make sure that I was ok. I cannot fault or thank the staff in the hospital enough as they were absolutely brilliant and would tell anyone going for the same thing that they are in more than perfect hands and also getting Tea and Toast afterwards was a perfect finish many,many thanks to you Dr Sutherland and all your brilliant staff Wally and Joan Evans.

Short link to review Dr Robert Sutherland: http://iwgc.net/eou