Dr Robert Baur

18th January 2016
Written by a patient at Birchwood Medical Practice

Always polite and professional, Dr. Baur addressed a number of my medical problems with follow-up actions and explanations. I have confidence in him and feel I am in good hands.

14th December 2015
Written by a patient at Birchwood Medical Practice

The doctor had an excellent manner. He made me feel relaxed and showed he cared as I was worried about my symptons. He was very positive about the next steps to take and I felt extremely confident in the way foerwed.

10th August 2015
Written by a patient at Birchwood Medical Practice

DR Bauru is fantastic no only as our family doctor but particularly for the outstanding care he is providing to my elderly father - I can't thanks him enough

15th May 2015
Written by a patient at Birchwood Medical Practice

Dr Baur, was very helpful with my issues and he explained everything in detail. He spent adequate time to discuss and answer my questions. I totally recommend this doctor! Thank you

9th May 2015
Written by a patient at Birchwood Medical Practice

Very attentive and caring approach. Considered my case on its own merits and carefully examined current medication, which was issued whilst overseas, and undertook necessary examination in very relaxed atmosphere. Result was clear guidance on medication going forward and advice on activities I need to do to support my health. An excellent consultation with a Dr I felt sought to help as effectively as possible.

Short link to review Dr Robert Baur: http://iwgc.net/efe6q