Dr Riten Ruparelia

18th May 2016
Written by a patient at Hollybrook Medical Centre

When we go to see our GP, we rely on their advice and verdict. Dr. Ruparelia listened to me, asked me relevant questions and investigated my suspected skin cancer. Although he did not think it was an obvious case, he asked one of his colleagues in the practice for a 2nd opinion. This GP thought it was more likely to be an infected wart. I was adviced by this 2nd GP to observe the area and if any change come back immediately, otherwise come back in 3 months time. Personally I was happy with this, but this is where Dr. Ruparelia made a difference, that proves to us that your GP does care and wants to go that extra mile, just to make sure. He took a 3rd opinion from the hospital who suggested I use a topical cream for one week. If this should not relieve the sympton, then he should refer me straight to the hospital. Dr. Ruparelia left a message and even called me a couple of times to make sure he looked after me. I feel really well looked after and in the best and caring of hands. I hope your GP would do the same for you. Thank you to the best GP I have ever met.

Short link to review Dr Riten Ruparelia: http://iwgc.net/ef6x3