Dr Rishi Chopra

« 1 2 3 4 »

22nd September 2016
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

The doctor is comprehensive to the patient and gives kind human treatment to cure the ailment either physically or mentally very skilled in this field. Overall very professional and good physician.

23rd August 2016
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

After having the same doctor for the first 25 years of my life I was concerned that when I came to the uk I wouldn't find an equivalent...but thank goodness I for dr chopra..he is excellent!

25th July 2016

Great doctor.

24th June 2016
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

I have nothing but praise for Dr Chopra. Last year was a very trying time for me medically as I needed surgery and was in great pain. I was in such despair but I was always seen and taken care of until my surgery came through which was life changing. My spirits were kept up and I was promised I would be better. I would have never gotten through thus difficult time without Dr. Chopra and the team of other Gps and staff I saw during this difficult time. Thank you thank you thank you

17th June 2016