dr-richard-thomson

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a patient at Wansbeck General Hospital
17th November 2019

Dr Thomson listened with understanding to the problems I have been experiencing for a number of years. He explained clearly what his assessment was and his approach to alleviating and possibly eliminating my symptoms. I did not feel at all rushed; I am currently following his suggestions and already seeing improvement.

Written by a patient at North Tyneside General Hospital
26th October 2019

I was very impressed with Dr Richard Thomson He had an extremely pleasant manner from the onset. Dr Thomson was very thorough when asking questions and most importantly listened to the answers with interest I can honestly say it was a pleasure to talk to him. Extremely professional, kind and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend him A breath of fresh air

Written by a patient at Morpeth Cottage Hospital
12th May 2019

It's not often I will review anything, but the consultation I received from Dr Richard Thompson was superb and warrants some feedback. I was listened to and felt relaxed enough to have an open conversation in an unrushed and friendly environment. In many consultations I often feel that I have to get all the facts over as quickly as possible and sometimes you're not too sure if they are actually relevant or even if you are really being listened to. This was a completely different experience. The consultation made me think about a wide range of different triggers for my symptoms that I would never have considered relevant and was interesting and informative. I feel confident that the next steps that were advised are the right ones.

Written by a patient at North Tyneside General Hospital
29th April 2019

Mr Thomson listened to all I had to say and asked pertinent questions. He understood the problems I had been experiencing and that I needed reassurance- which he was able to provide. My appointments were conducted in a friendly and relaxed way and I felt that he wanted to help me all he could. I was very happy that he was the specialist that I saw.

Written by a patient at Wansbeck General Hospital
6th March 2019

Dr Thomson was running late because he had a student with him but he did not make me feel that he was hurrying me to catch up. He listened to what I had to say, was gentle and considerate and took time to explain a couple of things to the student. I felt he understood what I was trying to explain about my symptoms and why I had been concerned about them. At the end he gave me some suggestions as to what might be causing me the problems and what to do about them and arranged to see me again in 6 weeks with a food and symptom diary. I was seen at Morpeth NHS Centre and not at any of the centres listed below.

« 1 2 3 4 »