Dr Richard Singleton

12th December 2015
Written by a patient at Oakwood Medical Centre

We were concerned when we moved to the area from the south and leaving our GP who made you feel at ease and knowledgeable.It took time to find DR Singleton, who in our opinion is just brilliant, very caring very easy to talk to, and knowledgable. We are so happy to have found a Dr who gives you eye contact, smiles and has time for you, even though he is so busy all the time. Well done Dr Singleton, the surgery, Barton and surrending areas are lucky to have you as a medical professional. Thank you so much.

7th August 2015
Written by a patient at Oakwood Medical Centre

I have been with Doctor Singleton's surgery since the age of eleven ( I am now seventy two ). I have seen many good doctors come and go. When my last doctor retired I had to choose a nother. My wife was really ill and I asked for a house call. Doctor Singleton attended to see my wife. This was a year ago. Doctor Singleton was caring, helpful and understanding. He put my wife on the fourteen day system to see a consultant about what he suspected. Unfortunately my wife died of cancer but in the period before she did, Doctor Singleton personally came to see my wife for many house calls. In the beginning of being left a widower I was obviously lost and had mild depression. My I was blood pressure was all over the place and sleep was next to impossible. I was really down. Doctor Singleton over twelve months got everything under control. His time with counselling and caring pulled me through to start living my life again without my dear wife. He changed and prescribed my tablets till he got the right combination for my ischaemic herat disease. Doctor Singleton sees me on a regular basis to see I am coping and well. Doctor Singleton I consider a friend as well as a GP and some one I can talk to on a personal basis and I am listened to and he cares. I would without doubt recommend Doctor Singleton to any patients who need a caring friendly doctor. His patience and care is of the highest standard. Oakwood Medical Centre is a excellent surgery with other good doctors and staff where Doctor Singleton practices.

Doctors working at Oakwood Medical Centre