Dr Richard Silvester

21st January 2013
Written by a patient at Beaumont Street Surgery

Fantastic doctor - the best in the 19 Beaumont Street practice. One of the most compassionate I've ever met.

28th September 2012
Written by a patient at Beaumont Street Surgery

He was fantastic at helping me negotiate the treatments and support I needed with a relatively rare and very painful condition when I moved to the area. Normally it takes about a year to get a GP to understand my condition and needs but Dr Silvester took an interest and listened. He's a bright guy and has a very good understanding of medicine, but at the same time walks the fine line between listening deeply and spending too much time on one patient very successfully. Such a shame doctors like these can't be found as often in areas of deprivation.

24th October 2008
Written by a patient at Beaumont Street Surgery

Dr Silvester is a thoughtful, caring, and considerate GP. He always listens carefully, explains things thoroughly, and takes all my concerns seriously. I have never been anything other than utterly impressed by him.

26th July 2008
Written by a patient at Beaumont Street Surgery

I found Dr Silvester really caring, and he gave me a lot more time than he probably had time for himself!

Doctors working at Beaumont Street Surgery