Dr Richard Merritt

6th January 2016
Written by a carer at Bridgeside Surgery

Dr Merritt has helped me with both my parents over the years. He is SO patient and kind, he always had time to listen to us and never seemed in a hurry to get rid of us which unfortunately is the case all too often. Sadly my dad passed away and Dr Merritt offered both kindness and understanding, just recently my mum has gone into permanent care and again he was just great. So a huge thank you to him!

16th November 2015
Written by a carer at Bridgeside Surgery

Dr Merritt is great. I saw him about a ladies issue and I must say he made me feel very comfortable. He was very caring, understanding and had plenty of time to assess and make arrangements for the next steps needed.

1st October 2015
Written by a patient at Bridgeside Surgery

Dr Merritt is kind patient and caring. All the doctors there are great.

26th February 2015
Written by a patient at Bridgeside Surgery

Another Doctor at this practice that is very good with patients, I would not hesitate to recommend him or come that any other doctor at this practice to another person. In fact the whole practice is excellent in more ways than one.

4th November 2014
Written by a patient at Bridgeside Surgery

Outstanding dr that has acted very professionally on a number of occasions diagnosing hospitalisation at the right times. A very understanding and supportive dr who genuinely enjoys his work and cares about his patients.

Short link to review Dr Richard Merritt: http://iwgc.net/eeej6