Dr Richard Knottenbelt

« 1 2 3 4 »

3rd October 2018
Written by a patient at Charing Surgery

Following my visit to Dr Knottenbelt in clinic at Charing I’m more than happy to write a review ... what an amazing gentleman he is he took the time without rushing to explain everything in detail to me what will happen next through to the removal of my lipoma, he answered my questions clearly and totally put my mind at rest. If anyone is offered the chance to choose a consultant at Charing surgery I throughly recommend Dr Knottenbelt

12th September 2018
Written by a patient at Charing Surgery

10.09.18 I was told by a receptionist Dr Richard Knottenbelt would ring on Monday afternoon and he did. He was, very kindly, able to fit me in later the same day. Dr Knottenbelt is a very kind caring doctor. When one is elderly, as I am, sometimes one feels a bit of a nuisance but he listened to me, he treated my leg, gave me advice and said I could come back when necessary.

6th September 2018
Written by a patient at Ivy Court Surgery

Dr Knottenbelt was my GP when he was at Ivy Court and was outstanding. I really wish he was still based in Tenterden

6th September 2018
Written by a patient at Charing Surgery

Dr Knottenbelt was very kind and reassuring throughout my consultation. I would highly reccommend him.

23rd August 2018
Written by a carer at Charing Surgery

This GP has now treated both of my boys and has been extremely thorough with both of them. As a mum I felt listened to and that my children were given competent and excellent care. Well done NHS for continuing with what you do, thank you Dr Knottenbelt for being thorough, kind and respectful.

« 1 2 3 4 »