Dr Richard Knottenbelt

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

2nd January 2019
Written by a patient at Charing Surgery

I arrived with a couple of pieces of paper listing and describing several symptoms. These were not all obviously related but my state of health had suddenly deteriorated. Dr Knottenbelt gave me great confidence by listening well, researching my online notes well and setting up a series of tests to discover what the problem was. He prescribed something I had never heard of to aid sleep and a precautionary medicine to use in the event that severe chest pain arrived, that he thought was a possibility that could not be ruled out yet. He treated me as intelligent rather than talked down to me and I felt he had been extremely thorough in dealing with me. I was reassured by his attention.

29th November 2018
Written by a patient at Charing Surgery

I have received medical treatment with dr knottenbelt, very professional felt at ease, Kept me informed every step of the way and explain every step. A lovely professional pleasant doctor. Also his nurse that assisted him was really lovely too. Excellent service and professional treatment. Thank you.

Written by a patient at Charing Surgery

Very welcoming surgery and doctor,seen quickly and efficiently well done

Written by a patient at Charing Surgery

Dr Knottenbelt gave me various options so was able to get the best for ME thanks

Written by a patient at Charing Surgery

Careful look at results extended checks. Extremely good at explaining things at a non trivial level.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »