Dr Richard Knottenbelt

28th July 2017
Written by a patient at Charing Surgery

I was thoroughly relieved when I spoke with Dr knottenbelt because he was kind and listened, I felt heard and understood and left with a feeling of hope and a plan of action. Dr immelman asked questions and gave sound advice. He took into account lifestyle health, diet, exercise, mindset as well as the medical side of things. I will definitely be asking for future appointments with him as I felt he looked at my medical health holistically. My faith in a visit to the Dr's has definitely been restored somewhat after this visit.

21st July 2017
Written by a patient at Charing Surgery

I saw this Doctor for the first time on Wednesday 19th July 2017 after an initial telephone consultation. What a doctor! When I saw him he actually sat & looked at me whilst I described my concerns. He examined me and produced prescriptions to assist with my treatment. He made follow up appointments and explained everything to me as he was doing it. I was well impressed and had to let others know how I feel. Well done Doctor - will be choosing to see you again.

4th July 2016