Dr Richard Knight

Staff Urologist 48th Medical Group RAF Lakenheath Diplomat of the American Board of Urology

8th November 2018
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Dr Knight goes the extra mile: he doesn't just do the minimum, but instead looks for ways to do more than is expected by the patient. His patience is amazing, as is his personal concern for the patient.

22nd February 2018
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

The care given by the entire Lakenheath surgery team was second to none. I went in for an operation that I was very skeptical about. It was something that I could have lived with for the rest of my life but would have continued in discomfort. Dr. Knight did an outstanding job of reassuring me that everything would be fine and gave me a very in depth description of what to expect. There were no surprises. The surgery went great and it has honestly changed my life. I would also like to mention an outstanding member of his team TSgt Newman. She is on point. Pure care and professionalism in every way! These folks do a job that most folks would cringe at and they take it in their stride and do a great job with smiles on their faces!

20th October 2017
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Could not have asked for better care. Has all the time you needed to answer all your questions. Had to have a right hydrocele, the 48th Medical Group Staff all work as one solid team, felt completely at ease, medical care beyond reproach, from the Surgeon to the Nurses, and the Techs, all professional, all caring. Dr Knight was outstanding in all aspects of my procedure, could not have asked for a more knowledgable, caring Surgeon. Special mention for Urology Technician TSgt Newman.Thank you for the professional care and understanding. Procedure performed RAF Lakenheath Base Hospital.

25th February 2017
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Dr. Knight is a very caring and very professional doctor. The care Dr. Knight provided for me was exceptional. Also, any/all questions and concerns I had regarding my treatment Dr. Knight allotted his time to answer every question and address every concern. During my treatment, every appointment was very personal and very professional; Dr. Knight ensured that my wife and I understood every step of my care. I am very thankful for the care I received from Dr. Knight. In closing, Thank-you Dr. Knight for all of your time and your commitment to providing me the best care regarding my situation; my wife and I appreciate all your time and your commitment to my care...Thank You...David and Tonja

Nearest Urologists