Dr Richard Haynes

• Nephrology

31st January 2017
Written by a patient at The Churchill

Fantastic consultant, have complete faith in his decisions and prescribed medications. Provides just the right amount of detail and dispels any concerns or uncertainties. Really felt that he actually cared.

16th April 2014
Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

Dr Haynes is not only very pleasant, which does make a difference, but he is patient, understanding and willing to spend time explaining everything and answering questions. He doesn't lose patience with me, even when answering the same question a hundred times. He is very approachable and is someone I would trust implicitly. He sets a good example and upcoming consultants could learn a lot from him. A lovely man.

9th January 2014
Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

Dr Haynes has been looking after me for a little more than a year and from day 1 I have found him to be very aproachable, polite, encouraging and professional but above all he comes across as caring and has treated me like a person instead of a number, which although he has broken uncomfotrable news to me he has done it with compasion but at the same time told me as it is I feel that Dr Haynes way has kept me positive and strong Dr Haynes is a massive assett to the department

7th December 2013
Written by a carer at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

This doctor always has time and understanding for his patients. Has a great way of making them feel at ease and equal. Never kinds when I double check or query things and easily approachable. Also reliable as when I have asked him to phone with a query or to let me know results has always done so and quickly. Very supportive and would recommend him and all his colleagues within his department

7th November 2013
Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

Made me feel at ease, asked lots of questions and explained my present situation and what, if anything, would be required. Although a very busy department he made me feel that he had time to listen to me and I didn't feel rushed. He was very knowledgeable and confident.

Short link to review Dr Richard Haynes: http://iwgc.net/eftiz