Dr Richard Darnton

23rd May 2016
Written by a patient at The Village Medical Centre

On March 29th my triple appointment with Dr Darnton was simply invaluable as a crucial step towards my steady recovery since. I am hugely grateful for his advice and practical intervention that day and for keeping Dr Arvinte informed about the context. He was very supportive during a very difficult period which I will remember always. Alex.

28th July 2014
Written by a patient at The Village Medical Centre

I visited Dr Darnton on the 17 June 2014 complaining of chest pain and breathlessness. On the 25 June 2014 I had the first of two PCI's in Bedford Hospital! Beat that if you can! Dr Darnton correctly diagnosed my illness without ado, obviously made a referral immediately to the rapid access cardio clinic and without wishing to sound melodramatic saved my life. (When the cardiologist at Bedford fitted the first stent he showed me the before and after x ray images and to quote him, he said "Look at that, you were hanging on by a thread"). If only politicians (of any political hue) who help run our NHS were as diligent and caring maybe many more people would be living much happier lives. My sincere thanks go to the VMC @ Great Denham and Dr Darnton.

Short link to review Dr Richard Darnton: http://iwgc.net/efniy