Dr Richard Archer

• Occupational Health

19th November 2017
Written by a patient at Lostock Medical Centre

A man of few words but he understands the underlying issues of the sickenesses. I'm glad to have him as my GP.

16th September 2017
Written by a patient at Lostock Medical Centre

It was only a chance remark from a hospital doctor acquaintance that Dr Archer is an excellent GP, he spots things other GP’s don’t, that stopped me from changing practices. He had been quite grumpy when I had seen him about something that I think he felt didn’t need an appointment. I was therefore quite nervous when I needed to see him about a sensitive matter. I needn’t have worried, he was just wonderful. He completely put me at ease, really listened, didn’t rush me at all and was truly sensitive, warm and compassionate. He knows when you’re holding out on him and very gently asks all the right questions. He was the same at the follow-up appointment. I won’t go to any other doctor now. In future, if I inadvertently go about something trivial, he can be as grumpy as he likes, because when it comes to the important stuff, he’s exceptional.

25th August 2017
Written by a patient at Lostock Medical Centre

myself and my husband jumped ship from the Delamere Centre and since we are now patients of Dr Archers's he takes us both seriously and we always get results off him

25th May 2017
Written by a patient at Lostock Medical Centre

Dr. ARCHER is an excellent GP who provides a very good, thorough service to his patients. The Lostock Medical Practice team are efficient, pleasant and professional. Overall, a good Practice and I would highly recommend it to any new patients.

4th December 2016
Written by a patient at Lostock Medical Centre

brilliant doctor. He listened to me and put me at ease. My appointment didn't seem rushed and he was thorough. I'm glad I changed to this surgery

Doctors working at Lostock Medical Centre