Dr Rhoda Bartman

23rd August 2017
Written by a patient at Bridge Medical Centre

Well from the revues i have just read about this Doctor. They do not even come close to what i have experienced. I have found her arogant rude. And could not careless. In fact. I would not let her treat me now The whole practise is a disgrace. Unfortunately i have been there 34 years. And because of the problems in my area i cannot change practise or GP.

19th November 2015
Written by a patient at Bridge Medical Centre

Dr. Bartman has a dry sense of humour, which for me is just the tonic I need to put perspective on any health queries I have. She listens to me, I feel relaxed. She comes over as very competent and has a relaxed but assured manner. I would recommend her to anyone seeking NHS healthcare - she is the best!

3rd November 2015
Written by a patient at Bridge Medical Centre

Dr Bartman has always provided compassionate and thorough care in my experience over the last ten years. Her approach is direct, very informative and when necessary involves you in decision making. As the main carer for my husband, until he passed away, Dr Bartman co ordinated his care throughout, particularly his palliative care for the last year of his life. She supported us both with such kindness, empathy and always going that extra mile.

23rd September 2015
Written by a patient at Bridge Medical Centre

Always helpful and informative. Straight talking and listens.