Dr Reema Ghai

10th October 2016
Written by a patient at Hampton Medical Centre

I have been a patient at Hampton Medical Centre since 1994. Dr Ghia has been by far the best GP I have met there during that time. Constructive, kind and thoughtful consultations on the infrequent times I have needed to see a GP. I visited in August 2016 to be told that sadly, Dr Ghia had left the practice. I made an appointment to see another doctor who dismissed my problem as relatively minor and said he would refer me for physiotherapy. Over 9 weeks later I still have not received an appointment to see a physiotherapist. The problem has worsened considerably. Whichever surgery Dr Ghia has moved to, I can only say "you lucky patients".

7th August 2016
Written by a patient at Hampton Medical Centre

I have been registered with Hampton Medical Centre for nearly 17 years, I hit the jackpot when I started seeing Dr Ghai, she is a fantastic GP very kind and knowledgeable with a good bed side manner. I was shocked when trying to book a review with her to be told she was only doing locum slots at the surgery. Foolish of the Partners to lose this GP as she is asset to the surgery.

27th April 2016
Written by a patient at Hampton Medical Centre

I have been consulting Dr Reema Ghai mainly regarding varicose eczema and vitamin D deficiency. She is very pleasant and is a caring doctor. She is a good listener and explains clearly the proposed treatment. In brief, Dr Ghai is an ideal General Practitioner and I have no hesitation in recommending her.

16th April 2016
Written by a patient at Hampton Medical Centre

Dr Ghia is a kind and thoughtful doctor. She takes her time and doesn't rush you out of the door and will take all symptoms serious and refer to the appropriate clinic/department. She has been my families rock and is unfortunate she is now part time but I would trust her with my life.

25th June 2015
Written by a patient at Hampton Medical Centre

This is the first time I have seen this doctor so it is difficult to give a true assessment but he was polite and seemed to be competent, and the advice and information was clear. You only really get to know how good a person is when things go wrong and see what they do in difficult situations.