Dr Rebecca Richards

27th November 2016
Written by a carer at Lime Tree Surgery

The most wonderful , caring and listening Doctor ever. My husband will wait months if necessary, just to see this Dr. She deserves a medal.

1st July 2016
Written by a patient at Lime Tree Surgery

She is so caring and friendly. Nothing is too much trouble for her and when she heard I had been diagnosed with colon cancer following her referring me to a consultant, she phoned me one evening to say how sorry she was. She also phoned the night before my operation, wished me luck and asked me to let her know how I was getting on. Cannot find a doctor better than that. I just wish it was easier to get an appointment with her, but I know at the moment she has family problems. Georgina Owen.

4th April 2015
Written by a patient at Lime Tree Surgery

I was directed to the surgery by my chemist, so arrived as a walk in patient. Within 1 hour I had been seen by the doctor, given an injection by a nurse (Mary) and collected my prescription - well done and thank you Lime Tree Surgery! Next, the doctor I saw was Dr Rebecca Richards (the first time I have seen her). I found Dr Richards both friendly and professional. She listened carefully to my problem, took time over my examination, and was clear and positive in her recommendations. Overall I was very impressed and wish to thank you all!

15th December 2014
Written by a patient at Lime Tree Surgery

Great doctor, always ready to listen and discuss any suggestion the patient might have. She has a great sense of humour and fun to listen to. Gives great thought about drug treatment and will keep a very close watch on you if she changes your prescription. I have been referred to Worthing hospital for a shoulder replacement joint and only waited three months. I am 72 and she still treats and does not say anything is my age and cannot be treated. In fact I am currently rubbing some ointment made from chillies into my knee caps with great success. I strongly recommend her and wish she worked more hours