Dr Rebecca Richards

15th May 2017
Written by a patient at Lime Tree Surgery

I was fitted in as an emergency to see Dr Richards and cannot say how well I was treated. I was given a prescription and that was done very quickly.

27th November 2016
Written by a carer at Lime Tree Surgery

The most wonderful , caring and listening Doctor ever. My husband will wait months if necessary, just to see this Dr. She deserves a medal.

1st July 2016
Written by a patient at Lime Tree Surgery

She is so caring and friendly. Nothing is too much trouble for her and when she heard I had been diagnosed with colon cancer following her referring me to a consultant, she phoned me one evening to say how sorry she was. She also phoned the night before my operation, wished me luck and asked me to let her know how I was getting on. Cannot find a doctor better than that. I just wish it was easier to get an appointment with her, but I know at the moment she has family problems. Georgina Owen.

23rd October 2015
Written by a patient at Lime Tree Surgery

I have been seeing Dr Richards for many years now. She has been extremely helpful and supportive, takes time to explain everything and has gone out of her way to help me and give great care. With grateful thanks.

4th April 2015
Written by a patient at Lime Tree Surgery

I was directed to the surgery by my chemist, so arrived as a walk in patient. Within 1 hour I had been seen by the doctor, given an injection by a nurse (Mary) and collected my prescription - well done and thank you Lime Tree Surgery! Next, the doctor I saw was Dr Rebecca Richards (the first time I have seen her). I found Dr Richards both friendly and professional. She listened carefully to my problem, took time over my examination, and was clear and positive in her recommendations. Overall I was very impressed and wish to thank you all!