Dr Rebecca Chowdhury

« 1 2 3 4 »

1st July 2015
Written by a patient at Chudleigh Health Centre

Dr. Chowdhury is one of the best drs. I've seen since moving to the area. Always ready to listen, advise and treat. I always feel as if I'm in good hands with her. Thoughtful, patient and caring. A great dr.

16th June 2015
Written by a patient at Channel View Surgery

Attentive, sympathetic, knowledgeable and helpful...recommended!

11th April 2015
Written by a patient at Channel View Surgery

Dr Chowdhury was very sympathetic to my condition. She listened and gave me confidence that my problem could be resolved.

31st March 2015
Written by a patient at Channel View Surgery

Dr Chowdhury is very personable, professional, and listens, with subsequent clear explanations on recommended follow-up actions. I am extremely happy with the excellent level of service consistently given and I have to say delivered always on a very timely basis.

5th March 2015
Written by a patient at Channel View Surgery

I saw Dr Chowdhury today for a back complaint. She was engaging, listened and gave me options to reduce my pain and also referred me to a specialist musculo-skeletal physiotherapy service close to my home. I left with a clear plan of what I should do and she advised I could call back if I wanted to.

« 1 2 3 4 »