Dr Rebecca Boreham

19th May 2018
Written by a patient at University Health Centre

Left me waiting for several minutes after my allocated appointment time, making me late to the next thing I had to go to.I know that she was with the same patient throughout this time because when my appointment time came I asked the reception when I was going to be let in and they said I was next in line. When I finally got my appointment her explanation as to why she had been so inconsiderate to me was because she "just can't say goodbye" to her patients and likes to be "chatty" with them. After this she informed me, to paraphrase, that my successes in life were not fully down to me but were " 40 percent down to medication". This was insulting as I worked hard to do well and will not give the credit of what I have earned for myself down to medication.

15th November 2017
Written by a patient at Balmore Park Surgery

Best GP I’ve ever seen. Extremely knowledgable, caring, helpful and always walks an extra mile for her patients.

11th August 2016
Written by a patient at Parkside Family Practice

Amazing Dr. Very knowledgeable and very professional at all times!

26th July 2016
Written by a patient at University Health Centre

What a fantastic, enthusiastic and kind doctor. She listens very well and is great at finding out what is wrong and gives plenty of practical advice.