Dr Raza Toosy

20th March 2015
Written by a patient at Park Road Medical Centre

Dr Toosy is an excellent doctor, will always listen and understands your concerns, you don't feel you're wasting his time whatever the reasoon for your visit. I would recommend Dr Toosy to anyone, excellent practice. Mr John Popplewell

12th January 2015
Written by a patient at Park Road Medical Centre

Very kind and will always listen to you in full. Does not haste and very helpful

15th December 2014
Written by a patient at Park Road Medical Centre

I changed from my old Doctor as he did not understand my problems. When I came to Dr Toosy he immediately made me feel welcome and even better he listened to my different problems and understood everything that I had wrong. There have been times when I am in so much pain and very down so when I phone to speak to my doctor he has made time for me and has been a real help. I totally trust my doctor so much I'm trying to convince my wife to join as her GP at Jubilee centre is not good especially with communication with her hospital doctors, so I am then left trying to sort her out. My doctor listens to me and helps a lot as looking after my wife leaves me stress and depressed.

11th November 2014
Written by a patient at Park Road Medical Centre

I always feel comfortable talking to him about any problems. I feel he takes into account any outside issues I may have but also cares to see how my life is in general. Being a female In my 20's, I still feel comfortable talking through any female issues too.

26th October 2014
Written by a patient at Park Road Medical Centre

Raza is an exceptional doctor and human being who genuinely cares about people and always doing the best he can for his patients. I have trusted him with my life several times and that of my family and he has never let us down. In fact he has always gone the extra mile providing spot-on diagnosis, prompt treatment and/or referral to highly capable specialists and follow-up support that has made our family feel very fortunate that he is looking after us. I would have no hesitation recommending Raza and would be happy to provide additional information if needed to support my rating and review.

Doctors working at Park Road Medical Centre