Dr Raza Hassan

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

9th May 2018
Written by a patient at Barnet Hospital

I found Raza Hassan to be friendly and relaxed but with a good professional approach. He took care to check the current position and previous medical advice regarding my ruptured Achilles tendon. He explained carefully the need to remove one wedge from the "boot" every fortnight.

21st September 2017
Written by a patient at Chase Farm Hospital

Dr Hassan has a good manner and made me feel at ease. He listened and made suggestions and we agreed on a way forward. A very comfortable appointment.

14th September 2017

very professionsl,good doctor

17th March 2017
Written by a patient at Barnet Hospital

type of doctor that give you a confident that everything will be all right :)

8th January 2016
Written by a carer at Barnet Hospital

We attended Barnet fracture clinic after my son Kyle fractured his wrist. Dr Hassan immediately put my son at ease. He spoke to my son Kyle and myself. He explained about everything in detail and answered all our questions. Although the clinic was very busy and running over an hour behind, we did not feel rushed through our appointment. We are both very pleased with the level of service we received from Dr Hassan. Many thanks to Dr Hassan and all the extremely busy staff at Barnet fracture clinic.

Short link to review Dr Raza Hassan: http://iwgc.net/ecof2