Dr Raza Hassan

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

21st September 2017
Written by a patient at Chase Farm Hospital

Dr Hassan has a good manner and made me feel at ease. He listened and made suggestions and we agreed on a way forward. A very comfortable appointment.

14th September 2017
Written by a patient at Barnet Hospital

very professionsl,good doctor

17th March 2017
Written by a patient at Barnet Hospital

type of doctor that give you a confident that everything will be all right :)

8th January 2016
Written by a carer at Barnet Hospital

We attended Barnet fracture clinic after my son Kyle fractured his wrist. Dr Hassan immediately put my son at ease. He spoke to my son Kyle and myself. He explained about everything in detail and answered all our questions. Although the clinic was very busy and running over an hour behind, we did not feel rushed through our appointment. We are both very pleased with the level of service we received from Dr Hassan. Many thanks to Dr Hassan and all the extremely busy staff at Barnet fracture clinic.

18th May 2015
Written by a patient at Chase Farm Hospital

Everytime I have had seen Dr Hasan I have left clinic or surgery feeling satisfied. He has a good sense of humour and has solutions to resolving my toe joint problem which suit me and what the hospital can provide. I always rave about how great he is to my friends and family and feel comfortable that he is looking after me.

Short link to review Dr Raza Hassan: http://iwgc.net/ecof2