Dr Ravishankar Sargur was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2024 for delivering outstanding care.

Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital
12th May 2014

I found Dr Sargur really helpful, he listened to my problem, suggested options and explained all stages for each option clearly. He explained what the possible issues were and I came away feeling reassured and like there is a plan for treatment.

12th May 2014

Listened to everything I said and sent me for the appropriate tests he thought I needed and also refereed me on to someone else if he couldn't help with it which was great.

Dr Ravishankar Sargur is a Consultant Immunologist at the Northern General Hospital.
He set up the Aspirin nasal challenge and desensitisation service in Northern General hospital.
His interests include specialist allergy testing, investigating hidden allergens and problems with the immune system (antibody deficiency, autoimmunity etc.
He has keen interest in training and was previously Training Program Director for Immunology in Yorkshire, Humber and East Midlands.
He was chair of the Speciality Advisory Committee (Immunology) at Joint Royal College of Physicians Training Board.

Dr. Sargur has a major interest in allergy education and regularly gives lectures and tutorials to GPs, developed allergy & immunology modules for medical students.