dr-ravishankar-sargur

Dr Ravishankar Sargur

23rd May 2020

Explained things clearly. Asked lots of relevant questions and made time for me to say the things I wanted to cover

20th May 2020

At a time when there is great pressure on health professionals, especially in specialities such as Dr Sargur's, he delivered a structured, considered and very professional online consultation. He had obviously read the material sent to him in advance and as well as addressing the direct questions showed insight in to my other concerns. He was precise in his questioning but also listened carefully to my answers and was approachable. Dr Sargur answered my concerns and has provided a comprehensive written response. I feel it was very worthwhile exercise and would like to thank him very much.

19th May 2020

Excellent and informative consultation. I am hopeful he has got to the heart of the problem and has offered me a clear pathway for ongoing treatment. Many thanks

Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital
19th May 2020

I had a bad experience following a routine operation. I had an even worse experience attempting to get to the cause of it with all routes I explored either dismissed or ignored. That is until I met Dr Sargur. My experience of working with him could not have been more different. From explaining the processes and possibilities in our initial meeting to all the follow up work and communications, I could not have asked for more. I've gone from being frustrated and nervous about future implications to feeling cared for and positive that the situation is moving forward. He has delivered on all levels.

Written by a patient at Northern General Hospital
19th May 2020

This was a telephone consultation and so a relatively new way of dealing with people. It worked well and should be an option even after lock down has ceased

Dr Ravishankar Sargur was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Dr Ravishankar Sargur is a Consultant Immunologist at the Northern General Hospital. He set up the Aspirin nasal challenge and desensitisation service in Northern General hospital. His interests include specialist allergy testing, investigating hidden allergens and problems with the immune system (antibody deficiency, autoimmunity etc. He has keen interest in training and was previously Training Program Director for Immunology in Yorkshire, Humber and East Midlands. He is currently chair of the Speciality Advisory Committee (Immunology) at Joint Royal College of Physicians Training Board. Dr. Sargur has a major interest in allergy education and regularly gives lectures and tutorials to GPs, developed allergy & immunology modules for medical students. He is a member of the Venom Allergy Interest group in the European Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology ( EAACI).

Nearest Immunologists