dr-ravishankar-sargur

Dr Ravishankar Sargur

6th December 2021

Dr Sargur explained everything to me so that I could understand. He was patient and listened to me.

Written by a private patient at Thornbury Hospital
6th December 2021

Very helpful and patient. Took time to listen and ask questions to further my diagnosis. Recommended a course of action through the NHS over remaining private due to the complexity / cost of the treatment. I couldn’t recommend more highly. I’ve suffered for over 40 years and wish I’d spoke to someone like Dr Ravishankar Sargur sooner.

26th November 2021

Dr Sargur listened to my concerns and gave me some very helpful advice. He took a great deal of time to thoroughly review my case and ensure that he ordered all the tests required for a full diagnosis. I would highly recommend Dr Sargur.

9th November 2021

I am very pleased to be able to write a review for Dr. Sargur. He was excellent. I am a retired NHS Consultant and if I were still working, the example he set would make me want to do my own job even better. His explanation of the complexities of immunology were lucid and much appreciated. His professional manner is exemplary. I am full of praise for him and cannot thank him enough for his kindness and courtesy. My consultation was a good experience!

Written by a private patient at Thornbury Hospital
1st November 2021

Dr Sargur took time to explain in detail and with great care to reassure my daughter which I can’t thank him enough for. He took time to listen and made sure we understood and was happy with the information and service provided. I would recommend Dr Sargur to others.

Dr Ravishankar Sargur was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Dr Ravishankar Sargur is a Consultant Immunologist at the Northern General Hospital. He set up the Aspirin nasal challenge and desensitisation service in Northern General hospital. His interests include specialist allergy testing, investigating hidden allergens and problems with the immune system (antibody deficiency, autoimmunity etc. He has keen interest in training and was previously Training Program Director for Immunology in Yorkshire, Humber and East Midlands. He was chair of the Speciality Advisory Committee (Immunology) at Joint Royal College of Physicians Training Board. Dr. Sargur has a major interest in allergy education and regularly gives lectures and tutorials to GPs, developed allergy & immunology modules for medical students.

Nearest Immunologists