Report this review of Dr Ravishankar Sargur

19th May 2020

I had a bad experience following a routine operation. I had an even worse experience attempting to get to the cause of it with all routes I explored either dismissed or ignored. That is until I met Dr Sargur. My experience of working with him could not have been more different. From explaining the processes and possibilities in our initial meeting to all the follow up work and communications, I could not have asked for more. I've gone from being frustrated and nervous about future implications to feeling cared for and positive that the situation is moving forward. He has delivered on all levels.