dr-ravishankar-sargur

Dr Ravishankar Sargur

21st June 2021

Dr Sargur was very open and easy to speak to. He was patient to listen to all my history and concerns. He took time to explain things to me and referred me for tests which are now helping with my ongoing treatment. Although my diagnosis ended up not being an allergy I was glad I saw Dr Sargur.

10th June 2021

Dr Sargur was very patient friendly and respectful. He listened to my concerns carefully and answered my questions in a thoughtful way. He was very clear in the advice he gave and referred me to other material related to the issues I asked about. He made a private appointment with me at short notice which I appreciated.

9th June 2021

Dr Sargur was one of the best doctors I've ever seen - he was kind, friendly and explained everything so clearly. He answered all my questions and discussed everything in a very clear way and sent a really thorough letter to my GP outlining a treatment plan. Would recommend anyone who needs to see an immunologist to see him

7th June 2021

I was extremely happy with not only the service but the care of Dr Sargur and the reception team. He listened to me and answered all of my questions, he put me at ease and was really understanding and knowledgeable. The reception team are also really helpful.

19th May 2021

Dr. Sagur took the time to listen to my questions and worries regarding my daughters' food allergies. I felt that he understood my concerns and he reassured me with answers that made sense to me, explaining reasons & consequences. Also, breaking down how medication could affect a reaction and the need for adrenaline. I feel so much better after our conversation. I will be making a follow up appointment to look further into one of her allergies I am incredibly pleased with the treatment received by Dr. Sagur.

Dr Ravishankar Sargur was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Dr Ravishankar Sargur is a Consultant Immunologist at the Northern General Hospital. He set up the Aspirin nasal challenge and desensitisation service in Northern General hospital. His interests include specialist allergy testing, investigating hidden allergens and problems with the immune system (antibody deficiency, autoimmunity etc. He has keen interest in training and was previously Training Program Director for Immunology in Yorkshire, Humber and East Midlands. He is currently chair of the Speciality Advisory Committee (Immunology) at Joint Royal College of Physicians Training Board. Dr. Sargur has a major interest in allergy education and regularly gives lectures and tutorials to GPs, developed allergy & immunology modules for medical students. He is a member of the Venom Allergy Interest group in the European Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology ( EAACI).

Nearest Immunologists