dr-ravishankar-sargur

Dr Ravishankar Sargur

22nd May 2022

I visited Dr. Sargur the other week after a referral from another of his colleagues. I found him to be absolutely wonderful. Patient, attentive, knowledgable and more than happy to go the extra mile to explain to me everything in a way I could understand. Absolutely fantastic!!

19th May 2022

Dr Sargur was very caring and professional. He listened to me and wrote everything down piece by piece. He explained everything so throughly to me and my partner making sure we understood. He is by far the best Doctor I have seen and would definitely recommend to another patient.

Written by a private patient at The Alexandra Hospital
19th May 2022

Dr Sargur listened to my daughter and explained to her everything in a way that she can understand

Written by a private patient at The Alexandra Hospital
16th May 2022

Dr Sargur has been very professional and informative all the way through the process. On the early TEAMS meetings he was very helpful and in person more recently has been really supportive on my treatment. At all times I felt safe and respected.

3rd May 2022

Dr Sargur is very thorough in his investigation and consultation as well as providing comprehensive information and advice. He took the time to clearly understand my symptoms and provide concise feedback allowing me to be fully informed. His manner is excellent and engaging giving confidence in the information he provides and putting his patient at ease.

Dr Ravishankar Sargur was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Dr Ravishankar Sargur is a Consultant Immunologist at the Northern General Hospital. He set up the Aspirin nasal challenge and desensitisation service in Northern General hospital. His interests include specialist allergy testing, investigating hidden allergens and problems with the immune system (antibody deficiency, autoimmunity etc. He has keen interest in training and was previously Training Program Director for Immunology in Yorkshire, Humber and East Midlands. He was chair of the Speciality Advisory Committee (Immunology) at Joint Royal College of Physicians Training Board. Dr. Sargur has a major interest in allergy education and regularly gives lectures and tutorials to GPs, developed allergy & immunology modules for medical students.

Nearest Immunologists