Dr Ravishankar Sargur

Dr Ravishankar Sargur is a Consultant Immunologist at the Northern General Hospital. He set up the Aspirin nasal challenge and desensitisation service in Northern General hospital. His interests include specialist allergy testing, investigating hidden allergens and problems with the immune system (antibody deficiency, autoimmunity etc. He has keen interest in training and was previously Training Program Director for Immunology in Yorkshire, Humber and East Midlands. He is currently chair of the Speciality Advisory Committee (Immunology) at Joint Royal College of Physicians Training Board. Dr. Sargur has a major interest in allergy education and regularly gives lectures and tutorials to GPs, developed allergy & immunology modules for medical students. He is a member of the Venom Allergy Interest group in the European Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology ( EAACI).

« 1 2 3 4 »

8th September 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Dr Sargur took the time to understand my symptoms and gave a clear and concise diagnosis. He explained in detail what his opinion was and why he had come to that conclusion, he was extremely professional and patient, I would highly recommend his services.

8th September 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Dr Sargur is extremely friendly and patient and took time to listen to my history and symptoms etc He explained things clearly and methodically and drew up a plan for my treatment and is detailing it for my Gp. Best consultant I’ve seen in nearly 3 years of illness.

7th September 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I found Dr Sargur to be professional and extremely thorough in his work. He was polite, friendly and took a genuine interest in my concerns. When discussing my symptoms he actively listened and took the time to ask questions to gain a greater understanding. He then explained in simple way what could be potentially causing my issues, he also drew diagrams (I’m a visual person so this really helped my understanding). I came away reassured that every potential avenue was explored and tests carried out to help with a diagnosis. I would highly recommend Dr Sargur.

7th September 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital

Dr Sargur was very knowledgeable, understanding and patient. He answered all my questions in a detailed and concise way. I would recommend him without hesitation..

4th September 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Dr Sargur was very knowledgeable, answered all my questions and treated me respectfully. The appointment was on time and wasn't rushed.

« 1 2 3 4 »