Dr Ravishankar Sargur was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2024 for delivering outstanding care.

1st July 2024

Attentive, detailed and excellent communication. A level of understanding and empathy that is examplar for the field

Written by a private patient at Northern General Hospital
20th June 2024

Dr Sargur took the time to clearly explain the possible causes of my symptoms, including drawings. He looked through all of my medial notes and listened to my concerns. He quickly arranged the tests that I needed and I feel so relieved and reassured to know what was causing my symptoms. Efficient appointment and helpful team.

Written by a private patient at Thornbury Hospital - part of Circle Health Group
20th June 2024

Very good. Took the time required to understand everything and provided a usefull outcome.

19th June 2024

I found Dr Sargur to be very thorough, clear and helpful. He took the time to listen to me, show me lots of helpful information and spend time to explain my condition, and how he had come to his diagnosis. Whilst I am still very concerned about my symptoms I now understand what is happening and what I can do to try to deal with this. I felt much more reassured after my appointment than I had for many weeks leading up to it.

18th June 2024

This is a real example of how healthcare should be. The Doctor was kind, happy, professional, and both myself and partner really thought he was a wonderful man after my visit. We both left speaking about how things went. 11/10 Doctor, amazing.

Dr Ravishankar Sargur is a Consultant Immunologist at the Northern General Hospital.
He set up the Aspirin nasal challenge and desensitisation service in Northern General hospital.
His interests include specialist allergy testing, investigating hidden allergens and problems with the immune system (antibody deficiency, autoimmunity etc.
He has keen interest in training and was previously Training Program Director for Immunology in Yorkshire, Humber and East Midlands.
He was chair of the Speciality Advisory Committee (Immunology) at Joint Royal College of Physicians Training Board.

Dr. Sargur has a major interest in allergy education and regularly gives lectures and tutorials to GPs, developed allergy & immunology modules for medical students.