Dr Ravishankar Sargur

Dr Ravishankar Sargur is a Consultant Immunologist at the Northern General Hospital. He set up the Aspirin nasal challenge and desensitisation service in Northern General hospital. His interests include specialist allergy testing, investigating hidden allergens and problems with the immune system (antibody deficiency, autoimmunity etc. He has keen interest in training and was previously Training Program Director for Immunology in Yorkshire, Humber and East Midlands. He is currently chair of the Speciality Advisory Committee (Immunology) at Joint Royal College of Physicians Training Board. Dr. Sargur has a major interest in allergy education and regularly gives lectures and tutorials to GPs, developed allergy & immunology modules for medical students. He is a member of the Venom Allergy Interest group in the European Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology ( EAACI).

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

30th November 2016
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

He gave me lots of time & listened , making me feel confident with his diagnosis.

13th November 2016
Written by a patient at Northern General Hospital

He listened carefully, was extremely knowledgable about his specialism and carefully considered competing explanations. He explained clearly what the problem was, the prognosis and how the condition can be managed. An excellent doctor.

13th November 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Dr Sargur is an attentive and caring person. He makes you feel relaxed in his company listening to you with interest and does not dismiss anything you have to say. He explained things regarding my reactions to my symptoms easily, so that I could undestand what had happened to me. I felt reassured and confident in his diagnosis and prognosis for the future. I would definiately recommend anyone to see Dr Sargur, as I have seen other allergy/immunology specialists and not gained the understanding or acknowledgement for my symptons that I received from Dr Sargur.

12th November 2016
Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital

Dr Sargur listened very carefully to all I said. Asked relevant questions. He made sure I understood everything he said and detailed a plan to investigate my problem An excellent and caring doctor

31st May 2016