dr-ravishankar-sargur

Dr Ravishankar Sargur

28th July 2021

Mr Sargur was very polite and took time to understand the facts clearly before issuing a clear course of action. One the whole I was very pleased with my consultation and would not hesitate in using Mr Sargur again if the need arises.

Written by a private patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital
13th July 2021

Dr Sargur listened to my problems. He teased them all apart and explained how we could tackle each section and form a strategy to help me recover. He was very approachable, easy to listen too and made the experience heartening. The fact that it was a phone consultation didn't cause any problems and it meant that I didn't have to travel the 70 miles each way. At the end of the consultation I felt that I was very lucky to have had this appointment and that I had been understood and helped with my recovery.

1st July 2021

I visited Dr. Sargur with a complex set of symptoms. He listened, without judgment, and proceeded to advise on the various pathways to a diagnosis. My journey to recovery has started, and after only a few simple suggested changes, I feel better. This may also be because I finally feel that somebody understands and that this isn't my imagination! No doubt I would recommend Dr. Sargur, he is an ultimate professional.

29th June 2021

Dr. R Sargur has been helpful and very informative

21st June 2021

Dr Sargur was very open and easy to speak to. He was patient to listen to all my history and concerns. He took time to explain things to me and referred me for tests which are now helping with my ongoing treatment. Although my diagnosis ended up not being an allergy I was glad I saw Dr Sargur.

Dr Ravishankar Sargur was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Dr Ravishankar Sargur is a Consultant Immunologist at the Northern General Hospital. He set up the Aspirin nasal challenge and desensitisation service in Northern General hospital. His interests include specialist allergy testing, investigating hidden allergens and problems with the immune system (antibody deficiency, autoimmunity etc. He has keen interest in training and was previously Training Program Director for Immunology in Yorkshire, Humber and East Midlands. He is currently chair of the Speciality Advisory Committee (Immunology) at Joint Royal College of Physicians Training Board. Dr. Sargur has a major interest in allergy education and regularly gives lectures and tutorials to GPs, developed allergy & immunology modules for medical students. He is a member of the Venom Allergy Interest group in the European Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology ( EAACI).

Nearest Immunologists