Add your review of Dr Ravin Mistry

Anaesthetics and ITU

How old are you?

Do you have any of the following long-standing conditions?

I confirm that I have read and that I accept your Terms and Conditions and agree to my personal data being used in accordance with your Privacy Policy.
   or

Dr Ravin Mistry

I am a substantive Consultant Anaesthetist at Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust, a position that I have held since September 2016. My areas of interest include: - preoperative assessment including risk stratification and shared decision-making - general anaesthesia for upper GI/major urology/colorectal/intestinal failure surgery - regional anaesthesia for thoraco-abdominal and upper/lower limb surgery - development of my role as a perioperative medicine specialist - medical education - I am a faculty member of the MSc Perioperative Medicine programme at University College London. My postgraduate medical training initially started in emergency and acute medicine in England, Australia and Scotland. Following this, I embarked on my training in anaesthesia in 2007 in the south-east London area.

Specialties