- Anaesthetics and ITU
I am a substantive Consultant Anaesthetist at Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust, a position that I have held since September 2016.
My areas of interest include:
- preoperative assessment including risk stratification and shared decision-making
- general anaesthesia for upper GI/major urology/colorectal/intestinal failure surgery
- regional anaesthesia for thoraco-abdominal and upper/lower limb surgery
- development of my role as a perioperative medicine specialist
- medical education - I am a faculty member of the MSc Perioperative Medicine programme at University College London.
My postgraduate medical training initially started in emergency and acute medicine in England, Australia and Scotland. Following this, I embarked on my training in anaesthesia in 2007 in the south-east London area.
Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists
Short link to review Dr Ravin Mistry: http://iwgc.net/egwuf