Dr Rashmi Mehta

22nd October 2015
Written by a patient at University Southgate Practice

Such a lovely doctor! I was seen on time and Dr Mehta made my visit enjoyable, discussing my repeat prescriptions without fuss and even explaining how the system differs from my previous surgery, which made everything so much easier for me. I will definitely be recommending Dr Mehta!

13th October 2015
Written by a patient at University Southgate Practice

Dr Mehta treats her patients holistically. She is an outstanding GP who allows time for her patients and treats them as individuals, respecting their spiritual beliefs. In addition, all the practice staff are kind and caring.

21st July 2015
Written by a patient at University Southgate Practice

Dr Mehta always listens and understands what I need. She also explains any problem that I have that I don't quite understand. I recently went to see her with stress related insomnia and she explained the chemical build up and how to help release the chemicals. She also didn't jump in and prescribe me a ton of medication she just explained how I could clear out the toxins and start to relax again. I feel that she always takes what i say seriously and she gives me advice I can trust

15th June 2015
Written by a patient at University Southgate Practice

Dr Mehta always gave me great care She is very good at listening and solved problems that no other doctor has been able to before I am very grateful for her support and understanding

28th April 2015
Written by a patient at University Southgate Practice

Dr Mehta is very easy to talk with and has a quiet confidence about her. Very friendly, Dr Mehta puts you at ease and aids you in understanding your condition. Extremely helpful.

Short link to review Dr Rashmi Mehta: http://iwgc.net/eeczz