dr-rashad-nawaz

4th June 2017

Dr Nawaz is certainly an expert in his field. He listened carefully and understood the issues around adopted children and the uncertainties this brings. He always responds to any questions via email very quickly. Pall Mall clinic staff were very welcoming.

Written by a carer at Trafford Community Paediatrics
24th May 2017

Our daughter Milly is 13 and has been known to Trafford paediatricians since she was three. Having been seen by many different doctors I am justified in saying that Dr Nawaz is the best Doctor we have met in Milly's history. Milly has many different needs , she has severe learning difficulties, auditory processing disorder and a recent diagnosis of Autism. Dr Nawaz is sensitive to both Milly and us, her parents, he is thoughtful, kind and thorough. Within the restraints of a busy clinic we have never once felt rushed, he takes time to explain everything to us in a very straightforward manner. He has attended Milly's school on two occasions to discuss Milly's needs with her teachers, for which we are incredibly grateful. My husband and I feel we have made more progress with Dr Nawaz in 2 years than we had done in the previous years of seeing our paediatrician. When Dr Nawaz says he'll do something, it gets done and extremely promptly. We cannot praise him enough.

22nd May 2017

We have been worried about our 13 month old son's development for sometime. We obtained a referral to Dr Nawaz via our BUPA health coverage. Dr Nawaz took the time to examine our little boy thoroughly. He then dealt with each and every concern we had about what his delayed motor skills might be indicative of. He reassured us as well as explaining a treatment plan and course of action to undertake for the next 3 months. He was very understanding and has an excellent bed side manner with both our son and us! He provided a referral to a physiotherapist who ended up being cheaper than the physio we found through internet searches. Overall I feel much more informed and capable of supporting my son's developmental needs.

Written by a carer at Trafford Community Paediatrics
18th May 2017

Seeing Dr Nawaz was a fantastic experience. He listened, offered advice and ideas and has followed up on his promises. He has an excellent manner with both adults and children. Our 4 year old was very comfortable with him from the start of the meeting. We found him to be incredibly knowledgeable and compassionate. He offered us much needed reassurance. We feel completely confident in his hands. Thank you.

23rd April 2017

First and foremost want to thank Dr Nawaz for his outstanding work . My husband and myself took our 2 year old son for a consultation with Dr Nawaz following his delayed speech and language. Dr Nawaz was very attentive to us as a family. Did a thorough assessment and examination on our son . He clearly addressed our concerns and implemented a great package of care for our son. It really helped my husband and myself as we had a lot of concerns regarding his speech delay. Even though we were seen as private patients Dr Nawaz did keep in touch , addressing other issues we had. He pointed us to the right people Speech and Language Therapists to help our son with his delayed condition . Overall we are beyond happy with Dr Nawaz , his patience and dedication . Goes above and beyond to try and help you. Would definitely recommend him to any family .

Born and bred up in Yorkshire. Graduated from Manchester Medical School 1992. Specialist Paediatric Training North West 1998-2003. Paediatric Consultant at University Hospital South Manchester (Wythenshawe) from 2003 to 2013. Paediatric Consultant at Trafford Child Health (part of Pennine Care NHS Trust) from 2013 till present. Qualifications MBChB, DCH, MRCPCH. GMC 3618051 Clinical interests include ADHD, General and Social Paediatrics, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Eating Disorders, Bowel problems including Constipation. For private consultations please contact me via my website www.manchesterpaediatrician.com

Nearest Paediatricians