dr-rashad-nawaz

Written by a carer at Trafford Community Paediatrics
10th November 2017

Relaxed and positive communication with myself and my son. Our concerns are listened to and the responses are helpful. Feel positive at the moment that the correct support is being given.

3rd November 2017

We first met Dr Nawaz in May 2017 with our 6 year old son, and then subsequently twice more. We felt that he really listened to us and put us at ease from the start. Dr Nawaz has always been extremely approachable and professional. He makes sure that our son is included, and always talks first to him during appointments. Our son feels very comfortable with him and we feel we are in good hands. He has given us excellent advice and guided us through both an ADHD diagnosis, support strategies and medication options. We will continue to see Dr Nawaz into the future and are thankful to have found him.

Written by a carer at Trafford Community Paediatrics
22nd October 2017

Dr Nawaz is very genuine. It feels as though he is on your side. Feels as though he will do his upmost to make sure our child is seen by the right people and that those people are doing as they should be. He handles our child well and shows compassion to our situation. He is also very professional. Glad we having him handling our situation.

2nd August 2017

We saw Dr Nawaz in May 2017 with our 13 month old son who had been experiencing a cows milk intolerance that was affecting us daily and creating a lot of stress. Dr Nawaz was very approachable and really listened to our concerns and anxieties when we have previously felt fobbed off by other professionals. He reassured us and gave sensible advice and options and seriously put our minds at rest; we wish we had ignored previous advice from others and seen him months earlier!!!! He was also great with our son on a personal level who felt comfortable in his company.

30th July 2017

My son had an appointment with Dr Nawaz last week and I couldn't recommend this doctor highly enough. The consultation was thorough but my son was at ease throughout. Dr Nawaz had a great way with my son and instantly put him at ease. He listened to both myself and my partner and he explained everything to us. Thank you Dr Nawaz

Born and bred up in Yorkshire. Graduated from Manchester Medical School 1992. Specialist Paediatric Training North West 1998-2003. Paediatric Consultant at University Hospital South Manchester (Wythenshawe) from 2003 to 2013. Paediatric Consultant at Trafford Child Health (part of Pennine Care NHS Trust) from 2013 till present. Qualifications MBChB, DCH, MRCPCH. GMC 3618051 Clinical interests include ADHD, General and Social Paediatrics, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Eating Disorders, Bowel problems including Constipation. For private consultations please contact me via my website www.manchesterpaediatrician.com

Nearest Paediatricians