dr-rashad-nawaz

Written by a carer at Pall Mall Medical
12th February 2018

Since my daughter became ill some time ago she has lost confidence and has become very anxious, particularly when meeting people she does not know. I felt it so important to find an experienced and trusted paediatrician with a whom to book a consultation for her, and after studying many reviews on the internet I booked an appointment with Dr Nawaz. This transpired to be an excellent decision, and any previous concerns that my daughter may be unable to engage vanished almost as soon as we entered the consulting room. Dr Nawaz inspired an almost immediate rapport with both of us and my daughter was soon at ease in the situation. His kind and gentle manner continued throughout the entire consultation, gaining my daughter's trust and ability to respond to him at all times, enabling a stress-free an extremely thorough consultation, an accurate diagnosis and some very helpful advice. I am very grateful to Dr Nawaz and have no hesitation in recommending any parent or carer to seek his advise.

9th February 2018

I was referred to see Dr Nawaz a few times with my toddler as he was delayed reaching his developmental milestones. I could not be happier with the care we have received. Dr Nawaz is so welcoming and lovely, my son was relaxed around him most of the time even though he does tend to get worked up in these situations. He is very understanding, patient, listened to all my concerns and put my mind at ease. I would be happy to see him again and would definitely recommend him to others.

6th February 2018

I have seen Dr. Nawaz twice, both times with my seven year old daughter. We were referred by the school nurse to discuss mental health symptoms. I observed Dr Nawaz to be very patient and calm. He spent time talking to my daughter and then gave her headphones and an iPad while he talked to me. He outlined his role in assessing my daughter and gave me clear next steps in our first appointment, then provided his assessment in our second appointment. I thought that Dr Nawaz to be a good listener and he provided me with helpful, practical suggestions about my daughter’s future care. I completely trusted Dr Nawaz. Thank you.

5th January 2018

Dr Nawaz actually listens to my concerns about my son and does something to help. He has a caring manner and doesn't rush me. He is not at all arrogant which is unusual. Things are much better for my son now

Written by a carer at Pall Mall Medical
19th December 2017

We travelled from Leeds to Manchester to meet with Dr Nawaz at Pall Mall Medical, as we had a number of concern about our son's behaviour, suspecting from what we had read that there was an element of ADHD. Dr Nawaz explained all of our options to us in detail and spoke to our son about what he was doing and answered questions that he asked in a calm patient manner. Follow up appointments were the same and we had a telephone discussion with him to explain our treatment options. All of the communications with Dr Nawaz were friendly and he couldn't have been more helpful. He explained everything to us and our son in terms that we could all understand and put everyone at ease throughout the whole experience. We will still be under Dr Nawaz's treatment for a short time whilst the medication is reviewed but have no worries that we are in the best possible hands.

Born and bred up in Yorkshire. Graduated from Manchester Medical School 1992. Specialist Paediatric Training North West 1998-2003. Paediatric Consultant at University Hospital South Manchester (Wythenshawe) from 2003 to 2013. Paediatric Consultant at Trafford Child Health (part of Pennine Care NHS Trust) from 2013 till present. Qualifications MBChB, DCH, MRCPCH. GMC 3618051 Clinical interests include ADHD, General and Social Paediatrics, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Eating Disorders, Bowel problems including Constipation. For private consultations please contact me via my website www.manchesterpaediatrician.com

Nearest Paediatricians