Dr Rashad Nawaz

Born and bred up in Yorkshire. Graduated from Manchester Medical School 1992. Specialist Paediatric Training North West 1998-2003. Paediatric Consultant at University Hospital South Manchester (Wythenshawe) from 2003 to 2013. Paediatric Consultant at Trafford Child Health (part of Pennine Care NHS Trust) from 2013 till present. Qualifications MBChB, DCH, MRCPCH. GMC 3618051 Clinical interests include ADHD, General and Social Paediatrics, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Eating Disorders, Bowel problems including Constipation. For private consultations please contact me via my website www.manchesterpaediatrician.com

• Paediatrics

23rd May 2019

Very helpful and understanding.

Written by a carer at Pall Mall Medical
12th September 2018

The care provided by Dr Nawaz has been first class he has an inclusive and considered approach taking time to discuss and explain ADHD to my wife and I in great detail. The rapport he has built with our son has meant he looks forward to his appointments. We are delighted with the care provided he has gone above and beyond for us and we are delighted. Mr John Gibson

5th July 2018

My experience visiting Dr. Nawaz for an assessment with my 4-ear-old son was very positive. Dr. Nawaz was very professional, helpful, and knowledgeable about my child's developmental issues. He listened to me and answered my questions and offered useful advice in addition to his medical assessment. He was also prompt in communicating with me after the appointment, which I very much appreciated as well. I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Nawaz to other parents and prospective patients.

Written by a carer at Pall Mall Medical
23rd June 2018

Saw my son regarding his delays due to autism, listened to me, was very knowledgeable, gave great advice, was very happy to help us, would highly recommend.

5th June 2018

THE best medical professional we have seen (and we have seen lots!) such a wonderful manner and great with my son. Dr Nawaz spoke to him (age 6) rather than me which was so lovely to see. No stone left unturned, genuinely cares, listens and is interested in what I have to say too. Thank you very much Dr Nawaz.