Dr Rajinder Badial

• Psychiatry

5th December 2017
Written by a carer at Royal Cornhill Hospital

Dr Badial has an excellent bedside manner and has helped me deal with bipolar disorder for the five years I have been in Aberdeen. All medication decisions are discussed and I feel in charge of my treatment. He sees me regularly and, in cases of mood swings, can usually see me within three days. He listens and is warm and caring, nothing is ever too trivial.

25th December 2014
Written by a patient at Royal Cornhill Hospital

Dr Badiel has been my Consultant for over 5 years and has provided excellent support through times of remission of my bipolar mood disorder. In my 30 plus years of requiring psychiatric support I have never had such a good relationship with a Psychiatrist. He has provided a sound source of good advice and left me feeling that I am in charge of my own treatment and my own decisions. He has promoted my well being and encouraged me to not to be defined by my diagnosis. I trust him implicitly.

Short link to review Dr Rajinder Badial: http://iwgc.net/eei8q