Dr Rajeevan Kottyal

26th February 2015
Written by a patient at Bewbush Medical Centre

Dr Kottyal is approachable, listens with interest and understanding. He is caring and extremely knowledgeable due to his background. Nothing is too much trouble for him, he always goes one step further with my care and keeps me updated with information. I feel he is an amazing GP and an asset to this surgery.

19th February 2015
Written by a patient at Bewbush Medical Centre

Dr Kottyal is very understanding and listens to the needs of the patient. He has a great sense of humour so you don't feel awkward at all in his care. Fantastic at dealing with children and making sure they are comfortable. He acts quickly and effectively. Would recommend every time.

22nd January 2015
Written by a patient at Bewbush Medical Centre

Dr Kottyal was great. I've suffered with eczema for over 25 years, and in all that time I've never felt a doctor (even dermatologists) completely understood what I experience, until now. He completely understood and even described some of the things I have experienced. He was very clear about what he was prescribing for me and why, as well as explained why certain creams may not work at certain times. He was friendly and made me feel relaxed and confident that he knew what he was talking about. Now I just need to try all the prescriptions out and see if they help, which I have every confidence they will. I recommend him.

19th January 2015
Written by a patient at Bewbush Medical Centre

He takes time to go through your records, past treatments, medication to get to grips with you. He listens to the problem(s) and what I like about him is that he gives real-life situations of where he has handled similar problem(s) himself. Aside from giving great care / advice, he also delivers information in a very erudite manner which is clear to understand and in an engaging and jovial way. He is a great GP and I recommend him.

7th November 2014
Written by a patient at Bewbush Medical Centre

I am new to the surgery & Dr Kottyal took the time to gain knowledge of my medical situation. He was extremely helpful, courteous, understanding & made me feel at ease. I would recommend this Dr & surgery

Doctors working at Bewbush Medical Centre