Dr Rajasingam Muhundan

13th August 2016
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

Dr Muhundan is really approachable and, although I always get white-coat syndrome leading to high blood pressure he puts me at ease, listens, discusses alternatives and always makes sure I am happy to proceed with recommended course of action. Sometimes a long wait for a routine appointment as he is so popular! Very good, efficient office staff and the practice nurses are very professional and also very friendly and caring. Dr Muhunan specialises in coronary conditions which is very reassuring. Excellent.

16th November 2015
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

Dr Muhundan misdiagnosed my 2 year old daughter when he saw her last Friday. He told me he was going to treat her for urinary infection even after I informed him she does not have a problem passing urine. He wasn't sure with his diagnosis and changed his mind whether my daughters gland was swollen. He does not listen and made me feel like a bad mother after I questioned him and asked him what happens if she cannot provide a sample in a thin tube within 2 hours; as I was supposed to fly home, take a sample and then take it to hospital before they close. I was told 'You are a mother, so make it happen'. Thank God I listened to my instinct and took my daughter back to see another doctor. She has tonsillitis and appropriate medication has now been given to her. This is not the first time this has happened with Dr Muhundan and from now own I am going to make sure neither me or my daughter gets seen by him.

5th June 2015
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

Thoughtful, listens, patient and completely professional.

21st May 2015

Thank you .

1st February 2015
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

I had a vasectomy with Dr Muhundan and he and his nurse were professional and inspired confidence all through the process. Especially when I nearly fainted in the middle of the op. Very caring and competent. Thank you.

Short link to review Dr Rajasingam Muhundan: http://iwgc.net/eet26