Dr Rajasingam Muhundan

7th August 2018
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

Dr Muhundan is a fantastic doctor. Always listens and has a lovely friendly approach. He explains the diagnosis and draws diagrams to fully inform.

30th August 2017
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

Recently (Today) had a vasectomy with Dr Muhundan. Previously backed out of one 3 years ago due to nerves. Saw him yesterday who put my mind at ease. Both him and his nurse very professional - nearly passed out twice but they made me feel relaxed. Very popular Dr and would definitely recommend.

24th August 2017
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

I saw Dr Muhundan recently after injuring my knee. He examined my knee very thoroughly and then explained his diagnosis to me in great detail. He used diagrams to help explain the injury to me, which I found very helpful. I could not fault any aspect of the care that he gave to me, I was thoroughly impressed with the service I receive.

2nd January 2017
Written by a carer at Parkside Group Practice

Dr Muhundan is a brilliant Dr who is thorough in his diagnosis and has good judgment in deciding what cause of action is required to the needs of his patients. He is my father's Dr and is very proactive in his duty of care, he calls directly to enquire about my father currently and his continual care and offers action plans for the future which I find very outstanding and caring as well as professional. He has immense duty of care towards his patients which we as a family appreciate highly. My father has low mobility and we appreciate Dr Muhundan continual support and efforts he provides as a family Dr. Thank you and Happy New Year 2017

13th August 2016
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

Dr Muhundan is really approachable and, although I always get white-coat syndrome leading to high blood pressure he puts me at ease, listens, discusses alternatives and always makes sure I am happy to proceed with recommended course of action. Sometimes a long wait for a routine appointment as he is so popular! Very good, efficient office staff and the practice nurses are very professional and also very friendly and caring. Dr Muhunan specialises in coronary conditions which is very reassuring. Excellent.

Short link to review Dr Rajasingam Muhundan: http://iwgc.net/eet26