Dr Raghunandana Vedapanakal

7th September 2016
Written by a patient at Flatt Walks Surgery

Dr Raghu is brill. He listens, talks, laughs, asks questions, is a genuinly lovely person. I believe that he is forward looking, thinks outside the box. There are only two Doctors within Fell view that I would go to and Dr Raghu is one of them.

2nd August 2015
Written by a patient at Flatt Walks Surgery

I have been most unwell for some time. During and after diagnosis of my condition, Dr Raghu has been wonderful. He remembers me and has a relaxed manner which is great for making me feel at ease. He always takes the time to talk about my symptoms including how I feel about things. He takes his time and makes me feel important yet I have never waited more than 10mins past my appointment time. I always had a family doctor growing up until he retired in my teens. Now in my thirties and with a family myself I feel for the first time in many years I have a family Dr that I trust completely and it is lovely.

24th September 2014
Written by a patient at Flatt Walks Surgery

Dr Raghu listened carefully of my concerns following my recent heart attack and surgery in Canada ,and answered the questions satisfactorily. He even found time to give me a flu jab.

Short link to review Dr Raghunandana Vedapanakal: http://iwgc.net/egq2g