Dr Raghavendra Gangavati

Community Paediatrician

• Paediatrics

5th October 2016
Written by a carer at St Mary's Hospital

He is always prepared to listen and discuss any issues and listens to what my child says as well.

5th October 2016
Written by a carer at St Mary's Hospital

Nothing to improve. Very good doctor, he was listening very careful and have very big knowledge. Thank you.

17th July 2015
Written by a carer at Willowbrook Health Centre

My son was referred to Dr Gangavati as I was concerned my son was behind compared to his peers, since our first appointment I found he really listen to our concerns and assessed our son, from that first appointment he had made other referral to specialist to help with my son development with has greatly improved thanks to the help of Dr Gangavati.

22nd January 2015
Written by a carer at Willowbrook Health Centre

We have had a very nice experience meeting this doctor, he listens and engages with us very well and explains very clearly where we are and way's forward in diagnosis. I was very happy after our consultation and I had all my questions answered. I feel confident that he knows what he is talking about and am happy for him to be my daughters consultant.

Nearest Paediatricians